Thread: Few races
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 02:46 AM   #9
hondaisrice

"95 rx7 don't know mods just know he has turbo- I had this guy til I hit 3rd and then I heard his turbo and instantly he walked like 3or4 cars on me. lol"

You never will beat any RX-7, so shut up you pathetic homo. First all 93-95 RX-7s are sequential twin turbo. So there is very very little lag you ignorant ****. Any RX-7 will beat you in any gear from a roll dig whatever you want you will lose

"at 50 he'd already be finishing up second gear "

Dont talk about what you dont know. RX-7 finish second gear at about 70 mph you idiot.

"Last night I was driving home and saw the same 2 kids that were in the rx-7 except they were driving a pos chevy astro minivan. I asked them where the rx-7 is and they said it is not a daily driver so it was at home, then he told me they were still in high school so it must have been daddy's car they had the night before. The kid was just some kid riding around in daddy's rx-7and can't drive for shit I guess. I would like to see it again though it was a beautiful candy red color!"

Thats a pretty good story for someone that is trying to pick up his shattered ego.

The only time you should race is when there is a brick wall infront of you, but sisnce you drive a honduh you probly wont be going fast enough to do any damage.