View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 11:43 PM   #14
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_RedLine
when it blew up, did the front get messed up too? or just the trunk? do you know? Ill be more safe if you know.

Oh, I cant mount the bottle in the back seat because where I live, there are alot of thiefs stealing stuff. So if I do put the bottle in the back seat, people will see it easily and steal it. I put on a rope on my trunk so no one can open it very easily, unless they cut the rope in the back holding the trunk. Also got clifford alarm installed a month ago, but I dont really trust the alarm as much as the rope because they can just break windows easily while the alarm is paging me, steal something inside the back seat, by the time I come out with my pistol, the thiefs will probably be gone.

i'll put it this way, you do not want to be anywhere near it. but stop worrying about it, unless you're an idiot the bottle isnt going to explode. I have NEVER ever ever EVER, heard of someone getting in an accident w/ a nitrous bottle and it exploding. I think if you were in an accident that was bad enough to really damage the bottle, you'll probably be dead anyway.

and if you're just worried about someone stealing it, just diguise it. like the gym bag thing. its either that or have it in the trunk and either pay $200 or so for a remote bottle opener or look stupid running to the back of your car to open the bottle.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote