View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 12:12 AM   #52
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
ok drdingo21... its safe to say you owned that part of the thread.....

btw the new si's suck penis they dont even do 16.1 stock... best i saw at the track was 16.4 with intake... (the throw is so short on those cars stock ) but.... i would really love to see a ex with intake and exhaust do 15's in the 1/4 mile...

i raced my boys mid 90's ex with intake exhaust 5spd and freeflow cat and i walked him from a dead stop till 80 when we shut down, 2 cars.. and thats when my jeep was without msd and exhaust....

**EDIT** i also drove it after i let him rip on my old busted black gt and it was quite a fun car that loved the high revs.... but unfortunatly no matter how hard you drive that car it would go 15's if its life depended on it.... for COMPARISONS sake AJ1978's TA with 185hp and 320tq 3spd auto did 16.0 STOCK , when i got behind the wheel, and let me tell you off the line in the car even with 4000+raceweight would destroy an ex id pay money to see a ex pull that thing even back in its stock days...
they run a 16.2 stock.. I was totally disappointed with mikes SI. I did beat mike, but we have only raced once. then winter came :(.

But when we did race i schooled his ass not by much but none the less. He was at my door all the way to 95! after i had to shift it was all over