View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 07:53 PM   #19
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
me and her talked today and she said will only read and not post becuase she is sick of being dogged on for posting things about her supra like shes bragging.

Oh boo hoo. It's a legitimate point. I'm of the opinion that if you're an active member of any board then you're active...not just when it suits your interests. I've got 10X the bragging rights with my Mustang (I built it myself, it makes twice the power, I payed less than 1/4 of the money to buy it, and it's beaten some of the coolest cars around) but I don't posts much of anything about it. Not because I'm not proud of it...it's because there's a lot more to me than my damn car.

I by no means want Ren to leave...I enjoy having her around. I'd just like to hear about something other than that Supra. If she's gonna jump ship just because people want to know more about her than the fact that she put a new fan shroud on her car I can't really say I'd be all that concerned. I know that makes me sound like an ass, but I'm not in a particularly caring mood at the moment.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote