Thread: 2003 Mp5
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 06:17 AM   #1
AkimboStylee

2003 Mp5

yesterday i was driving around, and this bright yellow mp5 rolls up and the kid flips me off. so im like yeah whateva. 2 miles down the road the kid is waiting on the side of the road, im a nice guy so i pull over and see if everything alright. turns out he was on the phone with one of his buddies saying he just burned the hell out of a ricey civic (i know hes not talking about me, cause we didn't race). then the kid says oh wait hold on hes here again (now i am pissed). i told him to stfu and race me this time........
we get at the line and i said we will go on green while the light is still red he jumps, so i jump, best launch ive had yet he is 2 cars ahead of me, then 1 then i shift into third and i just blow his ass away. we get to the next light and he tells me that i cheated and didn't wait for the green. so i decide to race him agian. we wait till green and while im waiting my laser/radar detector is going off. as like before he takes off on red, gets like 50 feet and BAM cop turns the corner and gets his ass. it was funny i drive by and wave the wave from friday, you know the one that chris tucker uses