Thread: not a chance
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 07:49 PM   #44
V8killimports

First off you are really starting to sound like an idiot.

A) You say it's unlikely that my car runs those times, yet I have found and showed you sites stating mid 14s by reputable testers.

B) You tell me your car runs 14.1 because you found it in some thread written by some other idiot who thinks his FAMILY sedan is a race car.

C) You car runs 15.7.. fastest I have found on the net so far.

You can will not out handle mine. I can guarantee you better weight distribution, as well as quattro and 4 wheel traction control... not just 2 wheel. And on a side note, we chose the TT over the 350Z because it completely out handled the Z. Your car cost $8000 less than mine?? Well not including tax and all the other misc crap you have to pay, that comes out to $23000. I doubt you paid $23000.. as for options, wife wanted what she wanted. Didn't want the navigation, and everything came with it. Kinda hard to choose options when we were looking for last years model, in a specific colors, with specific options. And I dunno if you can compare things like the premium Bose system that came in the TT to your honda system lol.

We chose the TT also because we liked the european sports car sound and feel to it..

If you drive something like an accord you might as well get something cheap an economical like the civic.. or a stratus. And you need to get the figures straight on your own car. Show me where it says your car runs 14.2 STOCK, and not by some random idiot.