View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 08:30 PM   #35
c0ng0 b0ng0

Quote:
Originally posted by 4doorspeedman
Now i know im breaking my own rule about not arguing with stupid people but here it goes this is just to good to pass up

let me make this organized and go in order here.

you say that i should leave this board because i dont drive a honda. well some of the most respected memebers on this board dont drive hondas and most members will agnolage that hondas are not the best cars out there for everything. I would love to have an accrod instead of my camry but hey its daily transportaion and o well,also honda's are overpriced my 6 is almost the same profrarmece as an accord v6 .1 off in acceleration and the 6 handels way better than the acord also its 5 grand less than the accord

2 riddel me this how is what im saying off topic

3. I am making nothing up becasue realy i dont have to you have done the work for me on that one buddy. you think you are in the same league as a corvet this is the kinda crap that gets import owners into trouble with v8 guys. you think that your car can run a 5.7 0-60 caues if it cant you cant even hang with a 80's vett and those are the worst. and if you think those spark plug wires are going to help u with just a cia in there you are saddly mistaken. This also brings me to your supposed 16 inch jl woofer THEY (JL) DONT MAKE 16 INCH WOOFFERS!!!!!!!

4. THis is my fav of your arguements cause when i read it i just laugh. Because i diagree with ya I am gay well I guess a lot of this board is gay. and how did you come to this conclusion that Im into the man lovin i would love to know cause ive read what I wrote and i just dont get gay out of it. Now if you ment to just resort to the petty name calling i dont realy want to get involvted because it realy accomplishes nothing and only proves my point that you are an immature kid.

and as to you vr4 I can respect the 3 job thing thats dedication to your hobby or lifestlye as it becomes for many of us but i want to ask all of you out there DOES NE1 ELSE THINK THODE SI'S LOOK LIKE A 2 DOOR van ause i do im not raggin on hondas i just think with 18 grand you can get somthing a lot faster and better looking curently the Tim Talyor side of me is in contoland im feeling like a 69 chevel ss 396 arg arg agr MORE POWER or how about a used wrx or supra 3000gt vr4 or other comperable cars i dont doubt a si could beat a 4 banger eclpise but you said he had a lud exahst which leads me to belive he had a some mods and if you slid throught first and he got a good launch like you said you should not have been even there are just a few thing you say that seem like you have no clue what you are talking about its just frustating for me to c discrap and i dont want this to turn into what happented to drdingo with him racing that svt cobra (which i belived) hopefuly this kid will lay off the petty name calling and grow up

ok what are you a writier wow i am not going to waste my time and read all of that you should just be quit and leave this thread we are talkingabout me winning races here not you complaining