View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 08:58 PM   #38
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX

Yay someone for me to relate too!! hehe

Love takes time to build up. I don't think that you can just look at someone and see how they act and say "Yep I'm gonna love that guy/girl for the rest of my life." Sure stranger things have happened...but I highly doubt that phenomenon is going to happen to me. You need more than physical appeal to make a relationship work and sure I might love a way a certain guy looks...but who's to say I'm going to be able to fully trust him, have a good convo with him, be able to relate to him etc etc. Too many people rush into things and end up miserable. Ya know...there is NOTHING wrong with being single.

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt? being single myself i can say this-
being single sucks!
I must admit i'm much happier now then i was with my last gf but in the right relationship i would be much happier then i am now, all alone. Sure you dont have the restrictions that an unhealthy relationship brings but a good relationship (i'm guesing here never had one) shouldn't hold you back like most do. I think most people dont find themselves in a healthy relationship because they end up dating someone for the wrong reasons whatever that might be; a need they want filled.
Guys get pegged with wanting a relationship for sex (not always true) and the girls they find to fill that need bring their own wants to the relationship, often to be controlled, or to control. Often a girl who ends up sleeping with a guy without knowing him just wants to be loved. For some reason in her past she hasn't been, i know of one girl (havent seen her in 2years) who told me she just liked to be help afterwards. I was shock, she slept with a guy just for the holding afterwards. Twisted huh?

well thats what happens when people dont have a good upbring, not to say you can't have a good relationship if you have a rocky childhood just its made harder because you have to figure out whats right and wrong in a guy/girl relationship.

wow my 200 cents there