Thread: Indiglo Gauges
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 01:24 PM   #40
accord98lx

It will be only worth it If I dont have to take it out if the needle is stuck again. So far so good.

I tapped the red wires to the little light bulb on top of the cluster. Had a hard time stripping that wire so I used a knife It had 2 wires and I guess I was lucky I chose the right one. Btw..those 2 wires that goes to the 2 bulb on top the cluster, thats not the dimmer right? (just wanna be safe, but I think those were the stock lights that lit up the gauges at night)

Btw, its a mess below the steering wheel Im going to tape all those wires together and tape them somewhere. And I dont know where to put the inverter..still hanging under the dashboard..lol

And I got shocked by the inverter, I was trying to change the color then I accidently touched the wires in the back...wowser that felt weird..tape those exposed wires up.

Overall I felt proud...when i saw it lit up. Its all worth it.....maybe...for god sake, I really hope I dont have to take it out again to glue it!!! If glue doesnt work, Im gonna have to spend 4 bucks on doublesided tape.;