View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 03:09 AM   #58
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by ray369
sorry i am new here but this seems to be a very stupid thread as i am 31 i have owned all sorts of cars from muscle to import and just recently had an 87 5.0 that was extremely built and got my ass handed to me by my sisters 92 eagle talon with jdm red top 2.0l but i also wasted lots of other imports and domestics but the true point is that we should appreciate all cars whether import or domestic some of us just love the automobile and the freedom it represents and racing on the street is pure ignorance i live in arizona and just in the past two weeks five people have died because of street racing kep it on the track guys please so we can keep enjoying our cars all of them .

Alright...all you lurking bastards need to start reading the ENTIRE thread. I'm a fan of cars...pure and simple. I don't care if they come from America, Japan, or motherfvcking Malaysia...if it's fast and fun to drive then I'm a fan. Second of all, I think your idea of "extremely built" is probably what I consider mildly modded if a Talon handed you your ass. I was handing turbo Talons and turbo Eclipses (and these were modded) their asses before I even had the turbo...just the stroker. My sympathies to the folks who died street racing in your area...but I ain't stopping. This isn't Arizona...it's Kansas. The tracks aren't open but for about 5 months or so a year (not counting rainy days) and the closest one from me is about 45 minutes. Sorry...I don't feel like driving 45 minutes for something I can take care of safely in 10 seconds. Bottom line...if you race like an idiot you're gonna get hurt regardless of where you are. It's all about assessing where you are and making intelligent decisions. Other than that...I'm willing to pay a ticket if I ever get caught.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote