Thread: Z28 and New Si
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2002, 01:12 AM   #26
drdingo21

thank you 4thGenlude, Cominh in here and pointing out facts is one thing, but coming in here like SVTcobra does and the v8importkiller did when he first joined is something competley differnt. Stating the fact and not being an asshole aout can be done don't come in here saying what happened try saying what you think happended 4thGenlude could be right, or he could have raced a v6 he never said he didn't.

highlander i hate to break it to you but there is no way in gods green earth your highlander will beat my z28 so i dunno where you get that most of time.

There see what i mean he may have beat an old man driving a z28 that didn't know what he was doing but there is no way he could touch my z with me driving but i do know what im doing. I guess im just re stating 4thGenlude's point.

BTW highlander you don't think it pretty remarkable how a 4 cyclinder is keeping up and beating some engines that twice the engine?? i do.
Anybody can buy a sports car and drive it fast, but it takes alot to build your own car and make it go fast. Like my s-10 with a 383 stroker in it. It wasn't stoke like that but its well worth the looks i get when i kill a stang or a camaro.......

Also when i said you V8 guys i didn't mean that as an insult, hell i use to be a V8 guy and hate hondas until i got my civic as a winterbeater and now i love that car. Either way im not trying to start something im tired of always aruging over stuipid shit on this forum..

JJ