Thread: Z28 and New Si
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 09:51 PM   #20
Parked

Sorry you musta misread it.. SVT is right.. an LT1 or LS1 would have beaten u in reverse..

Maybe this was one of those "Hey look over there i think that integras racing me" incidents.. ? (I've had plenty of those )

I'd beive a V6 or 3rd gen, but sorry if your claiming its a Z28... He either wasn't racing or was running off 6 cylinders or maybe his first time ever in a stick car..

*Raises the BS flag*

Sorry just using logic here..

Quote:
*edit* By the way you V8 people don't need to question everybodys post on what they beat because you think that they couldn't, it makes you guys out to be an ass and makes the orginal thread starter feel like a liar.
Ok.. Fair enough, but when its not belivable its not really something pple would let down, thats why the "V8 guys" are jumping on it like flies, because "its not right". Fine maybe he made a mistake.. maybe it was a V6.. or some freak Z28 car with a serious engine problem... but if something aint right on the board its up to people who know its not right to speak up and say something.. Gosh just watch early 90's integras trying to take us V8's at every light thinking they got a chance.. okay.. now that would be kinda funny... then we'd be wondering why all of a sudden integras all over are sayin the've been killin v8's left and right .. meanwhile in V8 land someones posting something bout how all these tegras are trying to race at lights and complaining about too much wasted gas ... ok im digressing here.. but u get my point no?

I'm gona go install my CAI now...