Thread: vtec light
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 06:45 PM   #69
Tarpit

No. There are other advantages. Such as there has never been recorded as far as I know a engine swap with a ZX2. Whereas with Honda you's can do an engine swap to at least 3 diff motors if the engine space allowed. In otherwords Im saying it's a lot cheaper for you's. PLus there's only 1 available turbo kit for our car made by Gude which is designed like shit. Plus there are only 2 available head packages available for my car and it isn't really even worth the money for the power. Plius there are other minor things such as the comparison of hwo many quality intakes for mine verse Honda. My car only has about 3 that are in production. 2 full exhaust systems. Plus a very limited supply on other minor things. Just now we are starting to get more bodykit support but that is because we pretty much begged for it since there were only 2 available up until 2001. And the car was first produced in 98. Plus we don't get any support from Ford themselves since we are the bastardchild as compared to their egg on wheels the Focus and the Focus SVT.

Oh. And I'll bring a vid cam to if I can get ahold f my friends digital 1.