View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 12:49 PM   #4
AkimboStylee

all right it is a matter of preference, just stay away from sony.
you have three types of levels. Bass, Mid-Range, Tweeter.

i would only get an amp that will push what till probably be 6X9(bass), and of course those will have to go in the back.

for Mid-Range i suggest a Component set, that has the mid range speaker, a tweeter and a crossover.

A crossover is an audio set up that splits the channel up in highs and lows, so that way you have no bass going to the tweeter, and no highs going to the mid-range speaker.

but as you will see, you are going to have the need. the need for bass. you can achieve this by installing a subwoofer. just one. all you need is a Kicker Solobaric L7, 12". one will sound like a pair, believe me, these speakers are awesome!!

all right head unit time. Get the one that fits your needs. in this case you will need one that has 3 sets of outputs, and 1 set of Auxillary inputs. I would also suggest that you get one that has a high enough internal amplifier, and voltage going to the Rcas.

lastly how much are you willing to spend????