View Single Post
Old 10-20-2001, 07:32 PM   #10
grl_racer

the people up here at work, think this 4 door accord, and this civic SI are faster then me... they say its not possible to hang with a Camaro... a heavy high 14 second car... but the Civic SI can beat them.. and a prelude cant beat a civic SI?!?!
correct me if im wrong.. a civic SI stock only comes w/ 127hrspwr to the wheels.... right???
and a prelude SI comes w/ 160hrspwr.. to the flywheel, so we are lookin at like what... 130hrspwr roughly!?!?!?!, but we have 30lbs more torque!!
hum... maybe the "SS Camaro" they raced against either
1) didnt know he was racing
2) couldnt drive
3) stuck a SS badge on it and it was really a v6.... but these fools didnt know you can always tell by the back.. dual exhaust= v8, single exhaust=v6, not to mention the wheels, and hood scoop..
MORONS

How in the WORLD, can a 4 door accord, - NO engine swap, NO forced induction beat a prelude... this is a honda accord, intake, exhaust, header, and MSD Ignition.. thats all... but he also said.. "if i loose to you, its b/c i have leather seats!!"
whata punk huh!??!?!
..... but im a chick.. so im always wrong..

and please note.. this is NO hating/or disrespect to any accord drivers/owners... you all seem to know your shit.. the kid im talkin about has never changed brakes.. never gotten his hands dirty.. in his life...