View Single Post
Old 01-14-2002, 12:09 PM   #32
slowEJ6

yay prelude/civic war! lets see here, civic Si's are so very slow stock. i hung with a few of them with my D16 quite well. my best time sohc notec was 16.4 and that was with shiddy oil, needing a valve adjustment and MASSIVE wheel hop (no wheel hop on the street ). then i have some moron tell me a D16 cant do that....stupid kid
i whailed on a prelude too, not sure what model, wasnt VTEC though. regardless i owned him.
ive only raced 2 Si's (i tend to keep racing to a minimum) and hung with one till we both shut it down and got my ass kicked by another (he had internal work done, not sure what though since he was a dick and wouldnt say anything intelligent), but he was fast. probably running mid 13's. as for preludes, ive raced maybe a handful, lost twice to some fekker that was spraying, after the first time i said to run off the bottle, he said ok, and ran with the bottle anyway, what a puss.

whats the point of this? preludes and civics alike can be fast, stock vs stock preludes kick civic ass
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote