View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002, 06:43 PM   #29
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
ok this entire thread has made me look at guys in a completely different light (and it's not a good one!) and has made me really look at some of the guys on here in a completely different light (still not a good one!!!)......ok you just don't pee in the shower!!! And I HIGHLY doubt that you boys hit the drain everytime you do pee in the shower. You can't even hit the toilet everytime you pee at that. And that's a much bigger target!!!!
Oh and you don't leave @ss hairs/pubic hairs on the bar of soap. I have nothing against not using a washcloth, just don't leave hairs on the soap.

And Rob (Accordinstyle)....her peeing in the shower, whether you are in there or not, should have been your first sign to get the hell out of that relationship. Ladies don't pee in showers. (you know what I'm sayin!?!)

well i NEVER EVER leave a hair on the soap i find that very discusting. Now you wanna talk about hair. I've never been more discusted as when i walked into a bathroom after my gf at the time was doing her hair. There was hair all over the floor and it stuck to my feet. I had to stop myself from losing my cookies.

As for peeing in the bathtub, your body aint the cleanest thing in the world. Your tub sees alot worse the some yellowly, salty liquid.

Dont even make me bring up the 11 girls a year masturbate shit, i think that clears every guy on earth for EVER!