View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 02:43 PM   #12
silver

Basically bomz in making parts for all aspects of the car. Bodykits, intakes, headers, cam gears, mufflers, seats, wings, lighting...basically everything except for engine internals. I would even venture to believe that they will be making wheels in the future.

What are the advantages? Well first off, the price. Compared to names such as aem and dc, their prices are lower. Quality??? I have an inventory right now of m3 mirrors, drag wings, several different exhausts, s2000 push button starters, various euro tails/altezzas, a few strut bars, and I believe some other misc. items such as shift knobs and what not. My honest opinion, the mufflers are just as good as anyone elses, you can't really mess up on the design of a muffler. The mirrors look good and are nice, the wings look great but do require a little modification(I believe that is due to the factory packaging though, hopefully that will change), the tail lights are nice. I have yet to see their intakes yet but I should be receiving some soon as samples. They are releasing "carbon fiber" seats in the near future as well.

Sorry for the long post, I hope that this answered some questions for you.
silver is offline   Reply With Quote