Thread: Seriously...
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2003, 09:29 PM   #75
zm_dawg

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
what do you drive..

the point is i can say that about almost ANY car.. i mean ESPECIALY in drag racing.. when you talk about autox the field opens up a little....... but all i was saying is this.. "honda Style" no one MAKES you come here.. no one MAKES him come here.. if you dont like it leave.. its that simple...im my mind if you want to go fast in a straight line there is ONE car MAYBE two to get.. if you want fastest for cheap.. and as far as if you are the fastest blah blah.. that implys that ALL hondas are slow.. well MOST ARE.. but not all..but 12's are not slow.. ESPECIALY for a street car... there are not a whole lot of cars that bost 12s for that much cheaper (import at least)

unsure as to why it got to why I came here and everything all i said is i don't like your buddy eric....right now i'm driving my dad's car a 91 Talon TSI, I have no money to buy a car and my '00 civic EX was totalled out....i love coming to HS...for these talks and this and that and i've met great people and enjoy the social aspect of it....i never implied all honda's are slow and if you took it the wrong way...i'm frankly sorry...but actually...most honda's are slow...i bought my civic cause i knew it'd be reliable and i wanted to see what i could do w/ it...never thought about fast until i started reading everything i have....then i realized my civic has 112 HP...and for 4 K i could get 170 HP....then it was totalled out and it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me and my wallet....can't wait for the next ignorant flame i recieve