View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 04:14 PM   #21
CivicChick

I understand totally what you are saying!!! I am getting new lights in the back cause the ones that I have are played out and I have some others in mind that would go with the car even better!! I also dropped my car I have coilovers on the car right now... The reason why it isn;t that dropped is cause I just moved down here In Florida about 2 months ago from RI and there you can't really have anything nice without it getting wrecked.. The roads up there were soo badd that I have already gone through 2 bumpers from just normal driving on the roads.. Potholes like crazy and ditches.. So I got fed up with dishing all that money out for new bumpers all the time I raised it up abit!!! Now I have no problems.. I am not gonna lower it lower right now cause I am hopefully getting a bodykit soon and that will take care of that!!! I appreciate all the posts most def, I don't expect everyone to like my car I knew that I was not gonna get all (I love you car and all) But people need to word things different Ok well I'm out look foward to posting some more pics soon