View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 03:46 PM   #20
GirlSolRacer

I don't like people hatin on other people's rides, but I don't think that's what these people were doing. You wanted some opinions about your car, and you got them. You can't really ask to have a whole list of people just saying "yeah, nice car." what would be the fun in that? I, along with everyone else who posted, do give you props for modding your car and having the courage to put it here to let people discuss it. I'm glad you like your car and enjoy it. I personally don't like altezzas, but there is nothing wrong with putting them on your car if you like them. I would have gone with 17 inch rims, a drop, and no body kit also. I'd just paint the factory side skirts and trim black so it shines like the rest of the paint on the car. Lighter tint, not no tint, just lighter. And those headlights are most definately not Type R, but they are kinda cool, and if you like them, why not put them on your car? I'm sure if I posted pics of my cars, you might not like some things on it, but that's why it's my car, and your's is your car. Hope you don't take all these posts personally.