View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 07:21 AM   #10
CivicChick

Quote:
Originally posted by slowEJ6
uh oh....slowEJ6 is here.
lessee here....welcome to the site, for starters.

1st) Those headlights, (this is more for the guy that called them TypeR lights)....they arent Type-R headlights....those are average run of the mill black housing headlights....i know, i have some.
2nd) Those taillights....are not nice....black CF ones wont be nicer. 99-00 taillights are sooooo clean, they actually match the car. Yes, they will bolt right on.
3rd) i like wingless coupes.....
4th) The wheels arent BAD....i think theyd be nicer in bronze or gold however....(i.e. POWDERCOAT!)
5th) You stated you want a bodykit.....please dont get something that will destroy your cars lines....(i.e. Black Widow, FEELS...ok pretty much anything that isnt C-West or front/rear lips)
6th) somebody get the bungee cord cuz we are gonna have fun jumping off this shifter!! its red...and almost touching the windshield....
7th) those pedals....ew.
8th) that lower grill mesh....ermmm...take it out....looks better w/o it.....i did the same thing, no mesh.
9th) being a little lower wouldnt hurt anything.
10th) these are just my opinions...

pdigg - those are ion black housing headlights....hence the purple/gold hue to them.....thats probably why they look funny to you.

Whats up?? Like I told the other guy. It is all a matter of OPINION!!! If I didn't like my car the way it was I wouldn't of done all those things to it, nor posted it!! I appreciate all the replies and comments! I am glad that I can finally post my car on a site and this seemed like a nice site to do it on!!! Ok well, I will be posting more pics of the car soon when it has the bodykit on it!!! Oh yeah what kind of kits are good that won't ruin the car?? You listed above that certain kits mess your car up?? If you know of any that are good and bad please let me know Ok I'm out!