View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 07:08 AM   #9
CivicChick

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
well...i dont like the tails...and i dont like the lower grille...or the pedals and at shifter...tints a little...dark eh? The headlights...looks strange for some reason...im not sure what it is but they do...

I do like the mats, and the wheels arent too bad (not massive)...sorry thats all ive got...super clean (dirt-less) on the inside though

Nothin but brutal honesty, oh and you might wanna edit that pic that has your license plate in it.

Any future plans? Oh and sorry but I have to ask (cant help it...) any pics of you?

Well, I am glad that you posted your OPINION...LoL 2nd, I love my car and what my man and I have done to it.. I get ALOT of compliments on my car!! Also, those tail lights are getting replaced to Black carbon fiber ones!!! Ok that is all I have to say... Sorry If I sounded rude but you wrote it so I replied ..hehe Oh yeah about the headlights there PHAT.. No one over here has them, and they sweet looking.. Maybe if you saw them In person you would have a different opinion!! But like I said above it is all an OPINION!!! I like the dark tint too!! If it was any lighter it would looking stupid!! It goes with my car! It's all good about my license plate showing I don't much mind that, seeing that I don't live there anymore.. I just never changed the plate over to a new one! That is the only reason why I didn't edit it! I am looking into getting a bodykit for it soon!! But other than that nada! Ok I am out