Thread: Smoked
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2003, 12:31 AM   #1
IALuder

Smoked

me and my friend jason were heading threw downtown were everyone usually meets up for the races. people usually drive in a circle downtown as a local place to meet on the weekends. well monday people were going to race becuase the streets werent sandy and the weather was in the 50-60s. so we decided to go.

As im driving threw, i raced a 2002 Dodge Neon with a APC LED muffler, Touring Wing Stickers, AEM Intake and a 4-2-1 header Ebay style. the guy was with his friend and im guessing his GF. he was acting like a hard ass, driving fast and reving at all the fast cars. never reved at me im in a civic. so my friend rolls down his window looks at him and asks him what you got. he replys what i listed above. he takes off and i drive normally. i decided to drive threw the "loop" to see if any hot chicks are driving around till the races started.

not more then 6 minutes he was behind me and close to my ass. i get over, look at him as we roll to a stop. we are at a dead stop. i rev at him, he laughs revs back. lights begin to change. he takes off a split second before the green. i have to play catch up. i did and past him leaving him 3-4 cars behind in a just a little over a quarter mile. i turn and to go into parking to turn around and head back downtown. he follows me. me and my friend point at laugh at him becuase he thought his ricy APC parts were going to make him fast. he wanted a rematch. so this time we take off at the sametime i beat him back downtown by 7 cars.

i called it a night, and watched other races.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote