View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 10:08 AM   #19
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_Tengoku
How does saying a "project car" have to do anything with severe weight reduction? I mean to reach that weight your car will be totally stripped (interior, stereo, seats, heat sheilds splash guards, etc). There is no correlation between the two in my opinion. Ohh yeah btw some people do keep the stock "Civic engine". It all depends on what u want. Remember I cant (nor anyone else) read mind over the internet. I just didnt want to see u disapointed in the weight and the power output of that POS K24 engine thats in those cars. I realize now u have got a plan. Sounds like the SR20DET swap in mind. Sounds like alot of fun! Good luck!

Umm well I dont autocross in England. Brits dont even know what that is. I autocrossed in Lousiana. I was stationed there for 4.5 years. I never once had a car that had a working A/C. My daily driver autocross D16Z Civic had the A/C removed. It wasnt that big of a deal to me. Just wear shorts, and a short sleeve shirt, roll down both windows and haul ass. Or 280 A/C as lots of people like to call it. just my .2 cents though.
I understand it will have to be stripped. By project car, something that would be totally worked. In my mind thats what a project car is not much left stock. Sorry, thats what i ment by it.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote