View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 02:20 AM   #210
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Geez...all of this from a guy who's obviously never heard of smegma. Yes, uncircumsized men DO have to be more hygenic than circumzised men due to the secretions given off by a sebaceous gland. As for enhanced pleasure...that's purely YOUR opinion and that of other men who want to believe that their difference is preferable. Most women will do a double take on an uncut dick and that's not what you want you're about to do the do. Circumcision is merely a way of helping a man keep tabs on his level of hygene more closely. It's hard to do that when your dick is in a sheath. Not impossible...just harder. So please, don't pretend that any of us are ignorant just because we don't agree with you. I would also ask that you not be pissed because your wang looks like a Shar-pei. Basically it's a matter of preference.

Edit: I also like the idea of a guy with the word "spic" in his username calling other people ignorant. F@ckin asshole.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika

Last edited by GT40FIED : 09-26-2003 at 02:24 AM.
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote