View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
MissJDM

Remember that little Asian gal . . . ?

. . . Great. Because she's baaaack.

It's been awhile...I think the last time I posted was last summer.

Last time I came back and informed you guys that I just returned from Vietnam after burying my grandmother (dad's side). Shortly after that, I learned that my aunt (mum's side) was diagnosed with cancer. We flew back to Vietnam mid August to surprise her and to motivate her to stay strong during chemo treatment. A day before my 20th birthday (September), she passed. Since summer of '05, my mom has lost two brothers and a sister...so as you guys can see, I've been a little more focused on my family. Nothing much is new, I'm finally 20 years old and still as innocent as ever. Still work at Cingular. Still have the BMW and bought a '03 Evo VIII with my boyfriend. Steven, I appreciate all of your messages, thanks for always checking in to make sure Na is alive. I feel like I bailed on ya guys but hopefully you find it all in good reason. My dog Koa, just turned 1 and he no longer has his balls. I gained 5 lbs. I think I'm shrinking in height. I love Grey's Anatomy and I think the new leggings trend girls wear is gay. Oh yah, and I really am back this time. Post pics later.

Edit: Oh, yah. For all of you new people . . . I'm Lyna.

you say it best when you say nothing at all

Last edited by MissJDM : 01-30-2007 at 09:30 AM.
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote