View Single Post
Old 08-08-2002, 08:28 PM   #1
Grip72

ARGh..stupid girls

As a lot of you probably already know. My ex and i broke up a little while ago. She, well, dumped me about 3 weeks ago and i'm still not over her. We went out for just over 1 year and a half i really loved her alot. I was so happy with her. I am so miserable and lonely right now and it bites. I just don't know if i should try to be her friend still..i really want to but stuff has came up. She claims she wants to be my friend still. Anyways, 4 days after we broke up, she went outta town to a bar with some friends and there was 4 ppl, Her, 2 other girls and a guy that i was suspicious of. They got a hotel room and had a room with 2 large beds. Anyways, turned out she slept with him in his bed and the other girls were together. Anyways, now this *** is always with her..i mean ALWAYS, she gets off work at 230 and they are together til about 12 or 1 am. They always go to his stupid grandmas hosue to "watch movies" because they aren't home righ tnow..i am just pissed off and i don't know if i should try to be her friend or just say **** it..hel[ me
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote