View Single Post
Old 05-29-2003, 09:58 PM   #130
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by widowmaker
no,i do not just talk to her online.if i did would i have room to say ive known her for awhile,know stuff about her dad,etc?didnt think so.and i dont care if you think she deserves respect or not,shes a female,and around here at least,they deserve to be treated well,not publically bashed.very poor form in my opinion.

Thats one thing I always found funny when I was down there, you all talk about 'treating women right" but I just dont see it. All you do is not say what everyone is thinking, whats the fun in that. Up until recently she had my respect, but some things happened that caused a loss of respect. Respect is something to be earned, once you've lost it you start from ground zero. I will not rehash every little detail on this 'public board for all too" but if you're really interested I'm sure you have aol, or pm. I will set you straight with the unultered version of events.

Now heres something for you to think about. When I was down there she pointed out ALOT of things she HATED. Dont you think there is something wrong with someone who still remembers why she hates some chick from grade 9 and says "i hate that *****!" when she drives by, 7 years later?