View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 04:00 PM   #32
MustangMan

Quote:
The CRANK numbers are NEVER lower than the ACTUAL RWHP. its a fact. the crank is always HIGHER.

Well, 390 hp is just a little lie ford has, Probaly for insurence reasons, But everyone I know that drives a Cobra and has had id dynoed has the same results. Usualy around 415-425 hp.

Quote:
Well, then im sorry to snap at you like that. It just annoys me when people tell me im lying when i know what i did. I thought you would be like MustangMan.

Well, what do you expect? you are lieing! If not to us, then to yourself if you think your car ever had a snowball's chance in hell. The fact of the mater is, if you did win, then the guy in the Cobra didn't try very hard. He probaly thought, "Why bother, this guys probaly gonna go home tonight, and post a lie about how he beat a cobra".

Quote:
But all that is irrelevant. We didn’t race from a stand still, we raced from a rolling start. What does anything have to do with his car being a stick? That was never brought up before…Those times I posted were achieved by a stick, so I don’t see what your argument is, the auto would be slower than the stick..

Yes, you did start from a rolling start, that also makes all of the times you posted irrelevant!

Ok, I've been doing a little research on the 04 Honda Accord EX6 Coupe.

240hp @ 6250 RPMs
212 ft-lbs @ 5000 RPMs

98 SVT Cobra
305hp @ 5800 RPMs
300 ft-lbs @ 4800 RPMs

Now, the Reason these cars run so close in the 1/4 Is cause the Cobra has alot more wheel slip than the Accord, The Accord has the advantage here. Also I believe the Accord is a bit lighter as well, That plays in its favor.

But we are not talking about the 1/4 here are we? Nope, a rolling start. Wheel slip and wieght are irrelivant sence the cars are moving.

Now, going by these specs, the Cobra is going to be able to accelerate a hell of alot faster than the Honda! Meaning that by the time the Honda reaches its top speed, The Cobra will already be long gone!

So, if you did win and you arn't lieing, then the Cobra did not even try to race you. Cause it would have eaten you alive!

Quote:
i think he's being cocky because he is trying to compensate for his small penis... just messin' mustangmoron... oh and if your gonna stereotype how about all mustang drivers being jackasses?!

Your Girlfriend didn't think it was so small when she was sucking it!

Just Messin Vtec queer! You know why us Mustang Drivers are Jackasses? cause we get sick and tired of you Honda loosers lieing about beating mustangs! The fact is, enless you dump alot of $$$$$ into your cars, you don't have a chance, And realy, even if you dump alot of $$$$ you don't have a prayer, cause I can dumb half that into my car and be twice as fast! You guys talk about Mods and going fast, but rarly do I ever see it, But you sure do get off posting your lies dont you?

But I guess to each his own right? It must be something about the cars that I cant see, cause personaly, after looking over the Honda Accord EX6 Coupe, I realised, that car is BUTT F-CKING UGLY!

Good day, losers!