View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 10:31 AM   #28
drdingo21

Jesus the post attracted all kinds of idiots. All through this thread we talked about how fast the car is stock. Which would lead one to believe my car is stock (which it is). Also I posted a link to a thread I started when I fist got the car (look at the dates and you will see its about a month old). To clarify, the car is stock.

Aren’t s14s Nissans 240sx’s? Seeing how you didn’t post any information about your car, ill assume it’s a 1991 240sx SE (that was my first ever car). A quick google search showed that car ran 16.20s stock. Not to mention the 140 bhp. So allow for error and what not and we will say 16s. Now add your 75 shot of N2o, I don’t think the 75 shot will shave a second and half of your ¼ mile times.

But all that is irrelevant. We didn’t race from a stand still, we raced from a rolling start. What does anything have to do with his car being a stick? That was never brought up before…Those times I posted were achieved by a stick, so I don’t see what your argument is, the auto would be slower than the stick..