View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 08:59 PM   #23
MustangMan

[quote]Yea, i drive around videotaping every time i drive somewhere. And if you think the flow master exhaust added 50 hp then your even dumber than i thought (and believe me i think your an idiot).

Even though i confront you with number that almost the exact same as my car, you still sit there and say i would have lost.

Your an ignorant dumbass.

As far as the Honda and liar thing. Thats ok, because i don't know too many mustang drivers that aren't missing their front teeth and stink also like to rape there sisters.
(hint its called stereotype)

What are you doing on this site anyway. Just to sit here and troll?

QUOTE]

Ok Dipsh!t! I didn't say the exhaust addes 50 HP, I said it was more than likly that he had more mods than that, so he more than likly was pulling more HP than what you quoted with your Stock Stats. F-ck head!

BTW, Saying I'm missing my teeth and f-cking my sister is stereotyping, but me calling Honda guys lairs isn't cause its a damned proven fact! I have seen some fast Hondas, but very few, the fact is, most people don't have enough money to make them fast, but they enjoy comming on message boards and braging about how fast they are. They even make up stories about races that never happend so all of their gay little friends can say, "I know a guy with a honda so fast it could take Mustang Cobra"!

Quote:
damn dude, some of you FORDians sure are hellbent are proving that nothing is faster than mustangs huh?
I've seen plenty mustangs destroyed by hondas

it's great when some of ya only become a member for the soul purpose to prove someone wrong

Yeah, and you honda guys are hellbent on lieing about your cars taking cars that they never had a f-cking chance of taking.

Yeah, I'll bet you have seen plenty of mustangs taken buy hondas, 3.8 V6's right? Probaly dressed up like GT's or Cobras, these guys have the same problem as you guys, they try to make something look fast that is not fast, and they lie about it!

I only become a member of a board to spread the truth! When ever I see someone telling a f-cking lie, I can't keep my mouth shut.

Quote:
MustangMoron wants to be steoertype happy huh? Ok, lets try this one. I was out riding my R1, yeah the 440 pound 1000cc 130 RWHP crotchrocket. Dude pulls up next to me in a s/c 03 SVT Mustang. He wanted to go from a 70 punch. I am thinkin this guy is totally retarded. All bikes are fast, but openclassers own the topend spectrum.

Well no f-cking sh!t shirlock! Any idiot knows that there isn't very many cars that can beat the acceleration of a crotchrocket! You got the wieght advantage on your side, If I was able to put the hp and torque my car produced into something that only wieghed $440 lbs, I would smoke your bike. I'm guessing that guy in the stang probaly used to drive a Honda, cause he obviosly aint too smart. Seeings how he thought he beat you, Then he probaly does drive a Honda! That is, if that story wasn't a lie!

Quote:
Interesting. I guess that depends on specifically which year and model of SVT Cobra you're looking at. I'm not doubting that you won, but you should have had a bad day racing newer style cobra. Most of the newer body style if that's what you raced (99-04) run low 13's to high 12's stock.

Here's the stats for the 2003 SVT Cobra according to Edmund's:

Horsepower : 390 hp @ 6000 rpm
Torque : 390 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
Top speed : 155 mph(electronically limited)
0-60 mph : 4.7 sec.
0-¼ mile : 12.7 sec @ 110.1 mph
60-0 braking distance : 116 ft

Actualy, the 99-03 Cobra is rated at 390 hp but actualy dynos at about 425 hp.

Quote:
Well it was defintly a 98 or older. And since it was from a roll, i don't think skill had much to do with it. Just punch the gas and keep it in a straight line.

ok, the 98 Cobra was capable of 152 mph, What is your tops speed? Seeings how we are not going with 1/4 times here.

Quote:
Dude i'm with drdingo on this one. I own a 97 Maxima SE 5spd and it has around 200 hp(give or take). With just an exhaust the person i got the car from ran a 15.2 with the same gen maxima also 5spd even saw the slips and he has 154K on it. The accord he has is a 6 banger and is 5spd also VTEC and much lighter then a max + at least 30-40 hp more. so u do the math mustangman.

I'll do the math, if you can give me what I need to finish the equasion. Remember, All I've seen is quater mile specs. But this was not a quarter mile race. Mustangs are well known for Top end! What I'm finding hard to beleave is that he was able to take him from 40 mph.