View Single Post
Old 11-28-2002, 09:13 PM   #17
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by 02_Si
Hmmm.. I think that the connection between people is what ends up dulling out. If I meet a girl that I really like, I don't care what kind of job she has. As long as she keeps smiling then I'm happy. But when the smile fades along with the "spark".. then that's when I think things become a "dead end." Things always seem good in the beginning, I guess it's when you find out what kind of person they really are that you find out if it's meant to be. I think I'm putting too much thought into this.. anyone else agree?:o

Well i agree with the fact everything starts of fine they call that the honey moon period. It happens in all aspects of life and its because for a short period of time you only see the good in something, and the bad doesn't bother you. But slowly the good stops being enough and thats what takes maturity to know if its just you or if the situtation has really gotten bad.

I'm not sure what you classify as a long term relationship, but i dont think you have a bf or gf until a month or so later. Even after 6 months depending on the type of person your seeing you might not know everything about them.