Thread: Corvette
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2002, 10:38 AM   #64
gixer

Quote:
Originally posted by JaY D. Em
I got shiet to do... I'm not gonna sit here all day and play flame you, flame me.

1) I don't know about you, but when i'm pulling triple digits i'm not looking at the speedometer the whole way through. And since you're "familiar with my kind" then you should know that the speedometer stops at 130. I was passed that point meaning it was around 135-140. Which goes hand in hand with what i said - ABOUT 140! That's #8...

2) I don't remember what exact rpm i was at. It was redlining and i was still in 4th gear. i've never gotten passed 4th gear in a race. So how is 4th gear the peak of my car. Which proves the point of 4thgenlude and i have been trying to make. IT WAS STILL PULLING! #9...

3) "I don't car what car you put this motor in... it's gearing is not developed to go any faster." See the above point... Stupid Point #10...

So basically i had another gear right? How is it not developed to go any faster? I don't mind answering your ?'s. I have nothing to lie about.

And don't get on people for giving me a compliment or telling me good job. They're just giving me their opinion, just as you are! So for you to bring them into the post is childish!

I'll try for a best time in my car when i have more time. I pulled that time with ease. Didn't mess with the car and just took it to the track and ran. I'm sure mid 13's aren't a problem!

I don't mind arguing with you on certain points, but for you to call me a liar is way off base and childish. "What is this, Middle School?" We were having a nice argument/discussion, don't ruin it by yelling false accusations that you have exactly no actual proof of. You were there? Nope, so all you can do is give me an opinion. Don't call me a liar. And, why are you so defensive of people making you look like a fool?!?!? No one's trying! I'm just pulling out your points and correcting them... That's an argument/discussion! Really, can you do me a huge favor and read the actual first post. I never said i one, i only gave an opinion on what i thought would happen if we'd have dropped at the same time, which is a closer race. Didn't say i'd win. Just a closer race. I just posted an opinion and asked for others opinions.

i just don't understand u....you're such a hypocrit...how can u sit there and call me childish when ur calling me "gay".... i tried to straigten out the convo but u like to continue saying my questions are stupid because u simply couldn't answer them.... what u just said made this lie even worse.... i may not know your car specifically but i know the gearing on that motor and tranny is not long enough to go past 140mph... it took you one day to answer me.... maybe u did hang, maybe u didn't....but i know for certain your story is exaggerated....if your gonna post a kill story...tell it as it is...