View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 02:59 PM   #28
black95gs-t

I went through a similar situation. I had this friend since kindergarden and always liked her but never told her how i really felt. She was over at my house about a month and a half ago while i was on leave (i had just gotten back from Iraq and we haden't seen each other in about a year). Anyway, her "boyfriend" called and started yelling and screaming at her for being at my house because he didn't know me and therefore didn't trust me. well anyway he came to my house and she went outside to "talk" to him. i went out another door and was watching without them knowing, (I had a feeling). Well right after he hit her I snuck up behind him and put him in a choke hold. I then proceeded to put him in his car and told him alot worse would happen if I ever saw him again. Long story short, she got mad at me for that! I thought i was protecting my best friend since kindergarden, but she saw it as it was her fault he hit her because she didn't let him know where she would be. she didn't talk to me for two weeks. I am just now convincing her that she is not the bad one there it is him. For some reason I think this will probably occupy the majority of my Christmas leave period. IF any of you are still reading, the moral is women are just wierd like that. I thought she would have been happy, but brains just aren't perfect I guess.
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote