View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 11:41 AM   #16
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'm perplexed...most of the advice here is to sit idley by and be the shoulder to cry on. I'm sure most of the guys here who have love lifes like mine (that's a term I use loosely) have been doing that their entire lives and it's gotten us/them nowhere. I don't mind listening and giving consolation, but I don't want to do it solely for the reason of hooking up. I honestly care about this girl and would listen and talk to her regardless of my feelings. The problem is that experience tells me what I say will get through to her but in the end things won't turn out for the best. Statistically women like her will use my shoulder to cry on, I'll become too attached, and then she'll go off and find some other guy to treat her like shit and I'll get emotionally f@cked. I wanna help but I don't wanna get screwed up in the process.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote