View Single Post
Old 12-30-2003, 02:53 AM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by illusion
What does it say about you that you couldn't be big enough to not race him if you knew you would whip his butt? What does it say about you that even after you beat him once you had to keep proving yourself? Is it really that small? A simple "sorry guy, no need to try and kill ourselves, I'll be at the track this friday, you're more than welcome to let the numbers tell the tale" would have been more than adequate, or are you just a street racer in another form, a more dangerous form?

So this is the car you're boasting about(yes I understand yours is modified) but this body style??

It's just sad that your satchel is so small you have to come by and prove what a man you are on a honda site. Oh well, to each his own.

Ok...first of all...f@ck you too. Small minded jackasses like you are the ones I'm clowning on in this post. Not all stereotypes are unfounded and I know well most of the guys on this site aren't like this guy I'm speaking of. If you'd bothered to read any of my stats you'll see I'm a well established member of this board and I don't generally post import kills on here...it just so happens that I'm getting a lot of these kids revving on me lately and this was one of the more pathetic cases. Now...I gave this kid every chance to walk away from the race by showing him there was no way he was gonna beat me. I figured I'd let him save a little face in front of his girlfriend. But at the same time I'm not gonna let some punk ass kid with a 4 banger talk down to me because he just took an auto tech class in high school and thinks he knows his shit. It's called getting schooled. I could've just kept my mouth shut and stomped his ass, but I gave him every chance to shut up and walk away. And while we're on it, no, my car doesn't look like that. I've got a hatchback with T-tops. I'm not a fan of convertibles from that era (or really any era except for the late '60s and maybe the old Ford Skylines with retractible hard tops) either so don't think my car looks a thing like that. I'll post a pic if I can find a decent one later. As for taking it to the strip...perhaps you've forgotten that it's almost January and didn't bother to notice I live in Kansas...the tracks closed months ago for the season and won't be opened for a few more months. Besides...it's not my responsibility to tell people where and when or even who or how to race. Don't make excuses for some dumbass kid just because you think I lumped him in with you. I don't know you...can't even recall seeing you post here before, so I can't comment on your actions. The reason I titled the thread the way I did was to give the REAL members of this board a little laugh since most know where I stand on imports...I like cars...not domestics or imports...just cars. I don't know why you felt the need to go into such length about a thread that had nothing to do with you...maybe it's because you're thinking how easily that kid could've been you. I really don't know...but don't try and lecture me on things I'm more than well aware of and on a board on which I'm an active and contributory member.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika

Last edited by GT40FIED : 12-30-2003 at 03:41 AM.
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote