View Single Post
Old 05-26-2003, 10:04 PM   #34
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
I wish Rob would be a lil more aware of other's feelings

I'll make it very clear for you quin, i'm not here to make people feel all good about themselves for no reason. I'll give credit where credit is do. If you run your mouth about something you know nothing about i'll be the first to say it, if you say something I know otherwise is the real truth I'll say something. I speak my mind and well its gonna keep being like that. You're right it realy is besides the point on most things. This is a message board, I didnt' come her to make you or anyone else feel great about themselves. If you dont like my opions feel free not to read them, but you dont here my complaining about your comments.... so how about you stop complaining about mine. Cheers

As for the g-spot thingy, i was talking to a girl friend of mine just moments ago about this on the phone. She explained that she found where this 'area' was on her own with her 'toy' as she calls it. I dont know exactly how she went about finding said area but she now knows where it is and tells me when she finally gets around to having sex shes going to try and help guide her bf to that 'sweet spot' as she put it. So it must be there, no doubt about that.