View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 01:20 AM   #21
nonovurbizniz

As I origonally said... some girls like some stim there during the act... but if that's where you're getting off then you're not REALLY getting off...

sure multiple orgasms are possible via the clit... but they're not as intense long lasting or easy as through the g spot... especially during the act.

I have no problem delivering either... some guys do and MOST girls "know" themselves as well as the most experienced guy they've been with... girls are shut off to about everything till a guy convinces them to try it... (of course there are exceptions).

I've met girls who were 25 and had TONS of sex and never had a "real orgasm" they could self stimulate till the cows came home and had no problem with clitoral orgasm but never had the big O... for LOTS of girls it's WAY more emotional to let go enough to have one... so it takes trust and time... after that they are usually much easier to get off..

To whoever said that only 33% of women achieve via gspot... that's cuz no one has ever hit it. it's there...