View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 08:06 AM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Yeah...anything below the Ralliart drove like a dog...wouldn't even condiser it. But the Ralliart has most of the power of the Evo X less the suspension bits, but like I said it'd be hard to justify the huge extra amount for a few extra goodies. I still can't get over how amazing the TC-SST is in that car. Far and away the best automatic I've ever driven. One serious issue I had with the Evo (I sat in it but didn't drive it) was the seats. I know they're Recaros and I'm sure they're super supportive, but the side bolsters are so big they make the car hard to get out of. It's like trying to get out of a waterbed. You put your legs out, but then you have to tense up a bunch of muscles and balance your weight or it just isn't happening. So now I get to call around to find out who can modify the car so the state will let me drive it. Sounds like fun, huh?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote