View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 01:47 PM   #19
black95gs-t

MustangMoron wants to be steoertype happy huh? Ok, lets try this one. I was out riding my R1, yeah the 440 pound 1000cc 130 RWHP crotchrocket. Dude pulls up next to me in a s/c 03 SVT Mustang. He wanted to go from a 70 punch. I am thinkin this guy is totally retarded. All bikes are fast, but openclassers own the topend spectrum. Well I raced any way. I went all the way down to third for this just because I really wanted to embarass him. Well I shut it down at about 160 in 5th gear,(I still had 6th), when I had about 4 bus lengths on him. He then goes flying by with his blinkers on like he won. He slowed down and followed me to a gas station and asked how I felt now that a Mustang had beaten me. All I could do was laugh. I told him he was out of his mind and that I had already shut it down way before he passed me. Guess what, he didn't believe me. We got back on the freeway with my extra 40 pounds of gas now. We did it again. This time though, I purposefully stayed at his door and kept looking at him untill I knew he was at the top of 6th. At that point I waved and left him like a Geo Metro. I shut it down again and he goes flying by again with his blinkers on. I know he went and told all of his friends he just smoked an R1 twice on the freeway. It didn't matter though. If they ever see him race one they will know the truth anyway. From this experience I could infer that all Mustang drivers are cockey, arrogant, ignorant, narcisistic retards, but instead I have just placed those lables with the driver of that particular Mustang. There are drivers of every car and truck, and even riders of every bike that are stupid and do things like that Mustang driver did. Before you go slingin mud at a particular driver, make sure your house isn't made of glass. The guy your slingin at might have plenty of mud to throw back and then there is just a big mess of mud and windex is expensive. By the way, did you ever consider maybe he was a better driver than the guy in the Mustang?
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u

Last edited by black95gs-t : 01-20-2004 at 01:53 PM.