Thread: Sorry guys
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2003, 02:04 PM   #43
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet
I don't usually jump in on these things....but c'mon folks let's all just take a breather and try to think about things rationally rather than so emotionally.

OC Civic: The internet is another form of communication. What's next? It's just the phone, it's not real life! It's just face to face, it's not your soul. Blah blah blah, regardless of the medium of communication any human interaction matters at least somewhat. Some people take it more seriously than others....

Missy: It does seem like some real-life drama has happened. Nobody's divulging the info, though.

Rob: You are an asshole and a nice guy, sometimes at the same time but for the most part you are a nice guy. I mean no disrespect by the asshole part, I'm just callin it how it is. You remind me of me very much. Regardless of what Quin does you've been a major contributor to these forums and should stick around. We can't have people running away when the going gets tough.

Quin: Don't go. You do contribute to the forums both with technica info and as a community member and it's always sad to see a contributor leave. We even save seats for the postwhores (you know who you are!!!).

ohiochica/OPAK: I dunno what's up with you guys, but I do find it rather amusing. You two should seriously think about writing a script or something.

maikoshi: You got any popcorn left?

b

I didn't see your post. Yeah, she really needs to stay.