Thread: Lesbianism
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 03:38 PM   #82
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Well, see, I've never ever come accross any females who wanted just sex and who wanted to screw guys over...so it's hard for me to believe that some females are like that. I've been told, by guys, that whoever they were with had done them dirty and that whatever happened...blah blah blah...but it's hard for me to believe...I dunno, maybe Im young, dumb, and full of cum...

Hand around the dorms at Nellis or any military base for the matter and you'll come across quite a few...not pointing directly towards you Adrieanne but military females are more so a bunch of sluts/whores that like to sleep around and don't care who they hurt...now before you or anyone else starts flaming me, this is not an exageration or something that I am pulling out of my ass...I have been to 4 miltary bases....and got laid, saw friends get laid, etc. by several different females that just ran the dorms....shit this one girl I had sex with also had sex with the entire fucking fire dept. at the one base I was stationed at....no joke...I think the last I heard of her, she got pregnant and she wasn't sure who the father was because she had been with so many guys in the time span t
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote