Thread: XXXLude Pics
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 04:51 PM   #20
Daviso27
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by cantdrive55
Oh, so instead of working for your car, you steal, that's nice. Yuppie? Hardly, I worked at a min. wage job for 3 and a half years to pay for my car. I find it quite ironic that you commented I watch the Fast and Furious 3 times a day, and YOU are the one with gay ass altezzas, chrome rims, windshield washer lights, and Z3 fenders. YOUR CAR IS THE EPITOME OF RICE. You give all us import owners a bad name through your mangled sense of taste. Please do the rest of us Prelude owners a favor, sell your Prelude and buy a Civic.

Damn! Who's on Who's balls? You must be on mine cause you know my car better than I do. Spotlight or not, my car has about the same average Vote as yours does...Obviously someone out there likes the "HYBRID", altezzas, rims, windshield washer lights, and Z3 fenders. You claim you spent SO much on your engine, when a $800 RX7 will tear you up.

It's obsessed bastards like you that give us, TRUE IMPORT owners, a bad name..."My cars faster than yours, " "No, Im Faster" Who gives a Sh!t? I know...Obsessed Bastards like you.