View Single Post
Old 08-15-2002, 12:34 PM   #8
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus86
ok cool.
I haven't written lyrics in a long time and I'm just looking for opinions on the lyrics.

side note
If i do decide to get back with this girl, things would be great, and you're right, in my mind i may wonder whats going on. But if I don't take a chance, I can't live with the fact that I may have let the love of my life walk out of my life. So to me, in the end, I guess it is worth getting hurt again, or worrying about whats going on when i'm not around. Trust can be rebuilt. and people can be forgiven, as long as things aren't forgotten!

That's a really good point that you have. I did think that way once but shit hit the fan again, you know? I let myself get burned by the same person more than once so I hope you know I'm just looking out. I know I may sound somewhat bitter towards that whole situation that you're going through. You seem like a very intelligent person and you know what you're doing. Just stay in control. I totally agree with you about taking the chance because you don't want to wake up one day and wonder what if? With whatever happens with this whole thing, it will be the best because it's what was meant to happen. Good luck.