View Single Post
Old 09-08-2001, 11:36 PM   #1
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Damn I hate COPS!!!!

Once again I'm the victim of the pork patrol.

I got home about 11:45pm and I was starving like a mofo. Since I have NO food on my house I decided to go hit up Taco Bell. Well I got my food and decided to make a few runs by some places to see if I could get a couple races in. Well no luck there. So I'm at the light not even a block from my house. It was too long and I was too hungry. So I decided to turn right. Well I start off and I look to the left. Damn cop. I wasn't speeding so I was like no big deal. WRONG! I see the cop pull out behind me. I was like ahh **** what now. BLAM! The lights are on. I'm like WTF? So he comes up and immediately asks me for my drivers license and proof of insurance. As I was digging for them, he was like "You don't have a front license plate". I was like "Yeah I know." I mean **** did he think I didn't know. And get this. He was like "Its also illegal to have your license plate illuminated with any color other than white. And you can't have a license plate frame that covers up your validation sticker." WTF? First off my license plate lights are a light blue. You can see the *** damn plate. Every other time I got stopped no one told me about that. And the bracket was from AEM! So he goes and writes the ticket. Comes back and says he's only gonna cite me for the front license plate. I'm thinking "WooHoo, I still have to pay you ****ers $55."

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I gotta vent! Man I have horrible luck with cops. Oh well at least its not a moving violation. Now I just gotta get some of those 150 watt license plate lights for those ****ers......