View Single Post
Old 04-05-2002, 08:50 AM   #22
spoogenet

I think they look good on some cars, not good on others. I like them on the '95 Accord, IS300, and I've seen a couple other model/year combo where they look good.

Everyone's got a Civic, too....shoulda gotten a Kia, nobody's got one of those.

If you're so anal about your car being different than everybody else's, start out with a car that everybody else doesn't buy to make look different. C'mon, the Civic is one of the most popular cars to buy and customize, so if you buy it and customize it, you're just doing the same thing everybody else is doing. If you want to look different...well...it's like alternative music, it became the very mainstream that it claimed to be an alternative to. How many people have seen a phat ride and bought something for your own car because it looked good on someone else's? It's like a bunch of women who can't wear the same dress somewhere....

On the other hand, you could buy a Civic because you like it, you could customize it because you want to personalize your car and make it look how YOU want it to look....in which case, if you liked the Altezza style lights in the past, why hate on them now just because everybody else has them? Make your car look how YOU want it to look.

Please try to distinguish between the sarcasm and serious points interleaved throughout this post....

b

(the Kia thing's a joke....in case you didn't get it)