View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 08:37 AM   #12
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Zexamericano
Wow! Thats pretty fast with a stock DX ECU, Id say you might of hit 43.58. Thats if your lucky. Doesn't a stock DX head only have 8 valves. You would have done more than cracked the head at almost 145 mph in your car with an intake. Buy your boltons, get nitrous and you might see 130 thats also if your lucky.

nevermind don't bother replying to my posts.. i just did a search on all of yours.. and you said "Hello all, Im new to this board and I have a problem. I have a 92 Lx Civic 1.5 Automatic. Big problem huh? Just jokin. I love the car, I just put the motor in with 30,000 miles on it. I have an OBX carbon fiber CAI, TC throttle body, a custom mandrel bent exaust and a 65 shot Zex nitrous kit."

but yet in your signature it says 125 shot.. thats what confused me.. i KNEW there was NO way you were running a 125 shot

and in another post you say you are running 225 tires.. HOW THE HELL are you doing CORRECTLY that???to my knowledge which is pretty good, you can NOT fit them CORRECTLY on a honda at stock hight.. let alone a lowered one..

and lastly to answer your question that you post about being able to spray in all gears... let me break it down for you.. Honda+auto tranny+ any reasonable horse power = broken tranny... IF you spray (or keep spraying) your car WILL break soon...

that is all