Thread: what happened
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #7
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
Repeal all of the Bush administration's initiatives. And I mean ALL of them. It's pretty clear they did nothing to help us. Tax the shit out of the rich...they can afford it. Even a slight bump in middle class (my and your) taxes would be fine with me. I hate paying taxes, but I know I have to in order to have things like police, firefighters, civil services, etc. Americans expect a whole hell of a lot but don't want anything coming out of their pocket for it. Time to change that. You'll wish you paid taxes when your house catches fire and no one comes to put it out. Slash the defense budget big time. Hell, cut it in half and it's still the biggest in the world. Who are we afraid of, anyway? We're on fairly good terms with Russia thanks to M.A.D. and China owns so much shit here there's no point in them trying anything. We're fighting a war that has no clear definition of "win", so put an end to that right now. Nation building costs money and we ain't got any to spare. Besides, the war will never be "won" by the American definition so why does it matter when we leave? We had no problem pulling out of Vietnam and they seem to be doing ok. Also, let's have EVERY financial regulatory institution in this country do a MAJOR overhaul so nobody gets to pull the same bullshit that put us into this situation in the first place. There...that's gotta be a few trillion over a few years.

do it bitches
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote