View Single Post
Old 10-10-2001, 02:27 PM   #1
Impact23

Si owner gets smoked!!!

I am at a light and a EBP SI revs on me at a light. He asks if I have any balls in my car and I told him it was mildly tuned and pretty quick. He wanted to try his luck so we went at it. Well after I embarasss the hell out of him at the next light he tells me, "That's the fastest EX I have ever raced". Idiot had no clue that my car is an Si cuz it is black and I have the emblems and stickers off. But a regular SI owner would notice the headrests and other things to tell it was an SI. As I shake my head at his rookie-ness I try to tell him it is an SI but he is saying that he smokes everyone and I am the first one to beat him. I laughed and knew he was BS-ing me and wondered if he was only racing school busses and that sort of thing.
So he kept insisting I told him what my secret was.... so I said I added another cam. LOL!! I expected the smartass to say something back to me and he did..... stupid ricer asked me "Where can I get one of those for my Si". "How much did it run you?":( PATHETIC!!!! I almost felt ashamed for owning the same car as he had.